Water Bar & Public Studio is a one-of-a-kind storefront space located in the heart of Minneapolis' Northeast Arts District. We can accommodate a wide range of meetings, symposia, workshops, retreats, and celebrations. All rentals come with a Water Bar staff person to assist with your use of the space.
1/2 Day Rate: $400
Day rate: $800
Cleaning Deposit: $100 (not included above)
Additional costs may apply. Discounted rates are available to community oriented organizations.
Sunday through Wednesday: 8am to 9pm
Thursday and Friday: 8am to 3pm
Other hours by special request.
Size and Layout
1,600 square feet storefront space with an open floor plan. Built-in bar and two accessible restrooms.
100 person capacity.
Conferences, Presentations, Public Workshops, Client Meetings, Team Meetings, Board Retreats, Individual Work, Photoshoots, Public Engagements, Private Gatherings, Small Celebrations.
Street parking only.
Projector, In-house Audio, Flatscreen TV, Apple TV, Air conditioning, WiFi, Privacy Curtains, Charging Stations, Baby Changing Station, 16' Bar, 2 Tables (4'x5'), 24 Stools, 40 Folding Chairs.
ADA Wheelchair accessible. Two all-gender restrooms. Diaper changing table.
- All rentals must finish by 9pm.
- No alcohol allowed on premises.
- You may bring your own food for private events, though we do not have a food prep kitchen.
- For public events, food must be provided by a licensed restaurant or catering company, and a temporary food permit must be obtained from the City of Minneapolis.
- Amplified sound is prohibited except by special request and permit.